Sunday, December 26, 2010

Exotic Louis Vuitton Python Artsy

To my surprise, Louis Vuitton has small number of exotic handbags. As a loyal fan of Louis Vuitton, I will not ignore it for sure. One of the most intriguing parts of visiting Louis Vuitton counter at shopping centers is seeing how this kind of bags be displayed. They are desirable handbags in my point of view, but I still have no gut to buy them because of its special material. I still want to say that Louis Vuitton Python Artsy is worth buying.

It is a nifty bag of high capacity. The Louis Vuitton Python Artsy is quite alluring for its vintage hobo shape and design. The monogram patterns are embossed on the sturdy leather and the gold toned pieces shimmers and form a contrast with the mysterious black. The compact handle looks like a big snake very much if you look at it at a distance. The exquisite small diamond shaped patterns are divided in silver lines, which is very close to the pattern of the real snake leather.

Exotic Louis Vuitton Python Artsy

I like the monotone color more than the natural look of the python skin. Python skin is not to everybody's liking, but I think you should try to accept it because Louis Vuitton uses a very expensive skin that is both practical and noble.

The Louis Vuitton monogram is too often seen to allure as many consumers as before. This Louis Vuitton Python Artsy is an exception. The classic logo adds a touch of nobleness to the delicate bag. I am so happy that the handle is quite comfortable when I hold it in hand-held position. If you want to know more about cheap louis vuitton handbags, please click http://www.louisvuittonebag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment