Sunday, January 9, 2011

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Rose Tote

The Louis Vuitton Neverfull series are so classcis that they last trendy for ever. We all know the famous Monogram Canvas Neverful PM, MM and GM. What I like them most is their sophistication for daily use. The large opening is so practical that I can fit in a lot of stuff no matter I am travelling or shopping in town.

Besides, the adjustable strips are very comfortable no matter you are carrying the bag by hand or by shoulder. But for me, a 20 something year-old young lady, the classic Neverfull are too mature.

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Rose Tote

Fortunately, Louis Vuitton never satisfies with just being classic. As always a leader in fashion, it surprises me with its new creation the limited edition Neverfull MM Roses Tote,with gorgeous colorful roses painting on monogram canvas, a combination of trendy elements and classics.

I said nothing but "wow" when I met it. I found so much vitality in the rose painting and as much elegancy in the Monogram canvas, the shiny brass zip and leather trim. And what's more, if you are a big fan of Stephen Sprouse, you can't miss this Neverfull Rose Tote!

No comments:

Post a Comment