Monday, January 17, 2011

Louis Vuitton Saint Valentine Heart Coin Purse

As always, I like the Louis Vuitton Multicolor series. The Louis Vuitton’s Monogram Multicolor Saint Valentine Collection is my favorite among all L.V works. Well yes, the Valentine’s Day has passed for three months, but I am still that girl of pink and girly fantasies of romance. This Heart Coin Purse grasps my eye and my heart so tightly and firmly. And I’m so fascinated by the rich colors that I can’t help sharing my affection for it with you.

Louis Vuitton Saint Valentine Heart Coin Purse

The Saint Valentine collection features lacquered, metal tassels for a fun and feminine look. Same as other pieces of multicolor series, the material is Monogram multicolor canvas. The heart-grasping point is its heart shape, an emblematic symbol of the day of lovers. The rich color is perfect to break into summer when you can dress bright and sexy to date your love. Out of question, this heart shape purse will enhance the romantic feeling and sweetness.

Other details represent the refine craftsmanship of Louis Vuitton. Three lacquered and hand-polished tone on tone tassels representing the House signatures makes the purse shining and exquisite. Zipped closure and the availability to be attached to bag via a hook provide you with more convenience. A size of 4.1" x 3.7" x 3.3" makes it suitable for holding coins and changes. In one word, this purse is a perfect combination of beauty and practicability.

I should ask my boyfriend to give me this Saint Valentine Heart Coin Purse as a token of love, and as a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment