Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ashley Tisdale Looks so Plain with Louis Vuitton Monogram Stephen Bag

Louis Vuitton is the equivalence of magic. Folks therefore will go to believe Louis Vuitton will help them whatever attire they put on and whatever case they appear. By the way, many a time we are not impressed with Celebs' must-have Louis Vuitton bags as we have known clearly that they just want to publicize their fame and wealth with the brand. Yet this time, it's Ashley Tisdale this time. Can you take just a bite of fashion with her Louis Vuitton Monogram Stephen bag? OK, after all Louis Vuitton is not omnipotent. We don't wanna say anything flourish about her failure in dressing herself this time!

This picture, taken at the airport JFK where Ashley Tisdale made her happy appearance. Yes, she looked rather glad with the out-of-my-understanding silly smile. With a black sporty caputium, at the left-chest position you can spot a weirdly outstanding Chanel double C logo, as well as the most casual jeans. Not any of her outfit looks out of our range. Now I just attribute the reason why I don't have any feel of fashion after I examined Ashley Tisdale's faculty to her stupid pulling Chanel and Louis Vuitton together. This maynot turn out a problem when other stars do it, but Ashley is unlucky enough.

I was just about to doubt if it's the problem of dressing too cheap but Ashley's carrying a huge Louis Vuitton Monogram Stephen bag smashed my hypothesis. Big brand, sorry look----I feel guilty for being so harsh but I really can't spot any merit from the Louis Vuitton bag. It is simply an aged model that was first released in 2006. The logo embossed leather and patent number seems in the course of yellowing and yielding. Everything made the bag look in the fashion of a knock-off.

I don't think it is a tradegy. Anyway, Louis Vuitton cannot always be your image rescuer, even if you're a big star like Ashley Tisdale. I'll be happy if my conclusion makes sense to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment