Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Smart Louis Vuitton Mini Agenda Zippe Cover

I have no idea whether you agree with me that Louis Vuitton has launched a wider range of products involving all aspect of our life compared with Gucci and Chanel. Louis Vuitton Mini Agenda Zippe Cover? Have you heard before? I have once encountered this kind of suitation that on a certain day, I saw my old friend and we just exchanged our address and emails. Since inputting all these information is not so convenient then my friend just passed me a cover, that is the Louis Vuitton Mini Agenda Zippe Cover. At that time, I just think it is so handy and I should get one for myself.

Sure, in our daily life, a pen and a notebook are the necessary items for us. The Louis Vuitton mini agenda Zippe Cover is so smart and considerate to help us solve this kind of problems. It is made of Monogram Multicolore canvas. Again, this is another work of the famous artist, Takashi Murakami. As for further details, there are golden brass pieces and a zippered closure and two inner pockets for pens and notebooks.

The size of the cute Louis Vuitton Mini Agenda Zippe Cover is 4.3″ x 3.7″. And what's interesting is that it allows you to opt for the diary that you like to refill with the satisfying size. In addition, you can carry it comfortably on the wrist as there is a chain and hook available.

I bet you have got itched about it. You can get the cute Louis Vuitton Mini Agenda Zippe Cover at louisvuittonebag with a reasonable price. Just go for the snap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment