Monday, November 15, 2010

Louis Vuitton Mahina Bag, My Silver Magic

Don't think it impossible for the silver rush to come back in this spring. Anything is possible in terms of fashion especially one or two shoots of silver bags out of Louis Vuitton house is ample to get you involved in the silver rush. Much aesthetic fatique has been created by the so-called seasonal trendy colours like beige, pink and off-white, so it's time to bring down the fashion fever by the timeless silver might. The Louis Vuitton Mahina bag, the chief spokesperson for Louis Vuitton style, is gonna tell you some refreshing tips on keeping you peculiar!

The louis vuitton bags simply knocks me out with its silver strategy. I'm not kinda Louis Vuitton monogram girl as I witness bunches of tacky monogram scenarios against the bad background colour. However, the perforated Louis Vuitton monogram pattern can be so chic and cool with the set-off of silver! It may get some inspiration from the previous Onatah collection but I can see its own character.

The hobo shape is not so common in Louis Vuitton bag series. When it combines a single golden rivet strap, the bag is so glam that I can't help clinging to it for almost three weeks, every day of which is my showday.

No comments:

Post a Comment