Wednesday, November 10, 2010

T Shirt, Jeans & Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine

This summer, I feel like a sunflower loving Apollo. The itching desire deep in my heart keeps telling me to pack my bag and go out for a sunbath. But I don’t want to do this like a hiker or a camper. I just want to go to a wild meadow not far from the city and enjoy the nature beauty and bright sunshine. Just to have me sterilized by the ultraviolet is enough. I used to live such an unhealthy cave-man life. So I got me dressed in a white T-shirt, a loose blue jean to knee, and a pair of Nike sneakers and began to think which bag I should carry with me. Blink! This Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine Bag bumped into my eyes. That’s it! A perfect sunshine bag for a sunbath!

I am a color girl. So the classic brown Louis Vuitton Monogram canvas or epi leather bag is not my type. Instead, I like the girly and fancy colorful bags like this Louis Vuitton Denim Sunshine Bag. Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim line is not new to 2010. In 2007, Louis Vuitton already launched a very lovely and casual Monogram Denim line. I liked the use of denim in Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Neo Cabby.

Three years later in the 2010 spring summer collection, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine bag inherits the casual spirit from that Neo Cabby with a more lovely color tone. This adorable messenger bag features a delicate graduation of vibrant shades and entrancing shape. Don’t you think that the shade is just like being bleached by the sun? Well, this smart effect is created by using exclusive denim bleaching technique. The natural cowhide leather trimmings and luggage tag accents up the class of the bag. The Louis Vuitton signature webbing no doubt adds the luxury to the bag. The whole design is really fit to casual wear like T-shirt and jeans.

The capacity is Sunshine’s best. Measured in 10.4" x 10.2" x 4.7", it’s a perfect bag for going out. If you do like the Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine, I bet you’ll like the Sunset and Sunburst, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment