Friday, November 19, 2010

Louis Vuitton Climbing Backpack: What Is It for?

Seemingly every episode in the famous creative director's life can spark a new bag. Days ago Frida Giannini just offended Gucci Pilgrims' eyes with a tanker spoil accented Icon Bit bag and now I simply have no idea of what Louis Vuitton fanatics would think when they're shocked by such a out-of-mind creation. Louis Vuitton Monogram Climbing backpack? The official title? Lord, is Marc Jacobs still indulged himself in his horrible memory about a trip to Amazon Forests? Pls come round cuz no one gets your thoughts, dear Marc. What a funny mess,ahhhh... Heaps of telephone wires paired with slouchy tassles, umm...So incredible. Maybe I have worn myself down with the meaningless ornaments before I get my loins to go hiking or climbing.

I need more than three days to decide whether I should levish on the weird backpack. If not for the mess mentioned above, the exotic Louis Vuitton Monogram tattoos on the cotton exterior can please me as at least I can tell some Boho aesthetic from that. However, suppose the Louis Vuitton bags is for sports, the vast cotton texture can't never be worth my savings. Luckily there is still an ultra-luxurious croc flap and python clasps. Can I take the detail for Marc Jacobs' dying statement? No other merits, period.

Surely the Louis Vuitton Climbing backpack is anything but outstanding in the Louis Vuitton 2010 spring/summer collection clan. I'm not speaking for Marc Jacobs when I receive inadequate respect as a Louis Vuitton maniac. Much functional fashionable Louis Vuitton purses through www.louisvuittonebag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment